This interactive training provides a basic overview of the Long Term Care (LTC) Online Portal including an overview of the features of the blue navigational bar and the yellow Form Actions bar. Demonstrations and simulations are available to provide opportunities for hands-on experience. For program-specific details of the features discussed, you will be referred to the CBT or User Guide for your LTC program.
Length: Modules vary from 2 to 20 minutes
When you have completed this CBT, you should be able to:
- Follow the requirements for obtaining and using a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or Atypical Provider Identifier (API);
- Log in to the LTC Online Portal;
- Create an administrator account on the LTC Online Portal;
- Use the features of the blue navigational bar;
- Use the features of the yellow Form Actions bar; and
- Understand general information for the LTC Online Portal, including:
- Required fields;
- Unlocking forms;
- Entering dates;
- History trail;
- Error messages; and
Changes to programs, policies, and procedures covered in this CBT can be found on the TMHP website in LTC news articles, provider bulletins, and DADS Information Letters.