The LTC Online Portal User Guides for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs contain information on how to submit, monitor, and manage assessments and forms.
User Guides include:
- LTC HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Provider User Guide
- HCS or TxHmL Pre-enrollment Item-by-Item Guide
- 8578 Intellectual Disability/Related Condition Assessment Item-by-Item Guide
- 3608 HCS Individual Plan of Care Item-by-Item Guide
- 8582 TxHmL Individual Plan of Care Item-by-Item Guide
- Individual Movement Form Item-by-Item Guide
- 3615 Request to Continue Suspension of Services Item-by-Item Guide
- 3616 Request for Termination of Services Item-by-Item Guide
- HCS Provider Location Update Item-by-Item Guide
Education materials in these user guides are accurate as of the publishing date. Updates to policy and program information can be found on the TMHP website in published provider manuals, and web articles.