The Provider Revalidation Webinar is intended to educate providers on the use of the Revalidation application in Provider Enrollment on the Portal (PEP), Affordable Care Act (ACA) screening requirements, and when and how a provider should use the Provider Information Management System (PIMS). Topics Include:
- Identify the differences between revalidation and re-enrollment
- Understand the Affordable Care Act (ACA) screening requirements, risk levels, deadlines, and application fees
- Locate notifications on the My Account message dashboard
- Navigate through the revalidation process in PEP
- Use the View Existing Transactions page
- Understand the difference between revalidation in PEP and the six-month verification process in the Provider Information Management System (PIMS)
Updates to programs, policies, and procedures discussed in this activity can be found on the TMHP website in the most currently published provider manuals, web articles, and banner messages.