This training has been designed to give you the most up-to-date information as of the publication date. It is your responsibility to regularly review the current Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual (TMPPM) and all updated information as it is published on the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) website at www.tmhp.com.
You have the opportunity to provide feedback regarding your online training experience. We value your opinions and ask that you complete a brief survey upon the conclusion of this training.
- Sequencing of Documents
- Provider Workflow Process and Rejection Messages
- Correcting or Inactivating Forms
- What is Form 3618 used for?
- How do I fill out and submit a Form 3618?
- What happens if I submit a Form 3618 late?
- What is Form 3619 used for?
- How do I fill out and submit a Form 3619?
- What are Dates of Qualifying Stay?
- What happens if I submit a Form 3619 late?.