This training has been designed to give you the most up-to-date information as of the publication date. It is your responsibility to regularly review the current Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual (TMPPM) and all updated information as it is published on the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) website at www.tmhp.com.
You have the opportunity to provide feedback regarding your online training experience. We value your opinions and ask that you complete a brief survey upon the conclusion of this training.
- The sequencing of documents.
- What Form 3071 is used for.
- How to fill out and submit a Form 3071.
- Effective dates.
- What Form 3074 is used for.
- How to fill out and submit a Form 3074.
- Form pairing.
- Pairing Hospice forms.
- How to correct Forms 3071 and 3074.
- The provider workflow process.
- Your HIPAA responsibilities.
- Preventing Medicaid waste, abuse, and fraud.
- Resources available to providers.
Updates to procedures discussed in this User Guide can be found on the TMHP website in the current published provider manuals, web articles, and banner messages.