This training has been designed to give you the most up-to-date information as of the publication date. It is your responsibility to regularly review the current Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual (TMPPM) and all updated information as it is published on the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) website at www.tmhp.com.
- What the PASRR Comprehensive Service Plan, or PCSP, Form is.
- How to request specialized services using the Nursing Facility Specialized Services (NFSS) Form.
- Medical Necessity.
- Fair Hearings.
- Validations requiring provider monitoring.
- System and manual alerts.
- How to update the PASRR Level 1 (PL1) Screening Form.
- Inactivating PL1 Forms.
- Updating the PASRR Evaluation, or PE.
- PASRR-specific functions on the yellow Form Actions bar.
- Preventing Medicaid waste, abuse, and fraud.
- Complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Resources available to providers.