- What the PASRR Comprehensive Service Plan, or PCSP, Form is.
- How to request specialized services using the Nursing Facility Specialized Services (NFSS) Form.
- Medical Necessity.
- Fair Hearings.
- Validations requiring provider monitoring.
- System and manual alerts.
- How to update the PASRR Level 1 (PL1) Screening Form.
- Inactivating PL1 Forms.
- Updating the PASRR Evaluation, or PE.
- PASRR-specific functions on the yellow Form Actions bar.
- Preventing Medicaid waste, abuse, and fraud.
- Complying with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Resources available to providers.
Updates to procedures discussed in this webinar can be found on the TMHP website in the current published provider manuals, web articles, and banner messages.