This course is designed to provide a basic introduction to Provider Enrollment on the Portal (PEP).
Topics covered in the PEP CBT include:
- Identify reasons to enroll using PEP;
- Understand the steps in the enrollment process;
- Understand the user expectations during the PEP process;
- Use the “hover-over” feature to get Field descriptions;
- Identify error-messages;
- List Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements;
- Perform the steps to enroll using PEP; and
- Find additional resources on the TMHP website.
Education materials in this CBT are accurate as of the publication date. Because this CBT is updated as part of an annual production schedule, for the most current information, check any attached addenda or updates associated with the CBT (attachments). Also, updates to policy and program information can be found on the TMHP website in the TMPPM, CSHCN Services Program Provider Manual, web articles, and banner messages.