The Long-Term Care (LTC) Online Portal Training for Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Waiver Programs is a two-part webinar for providers and Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability Authorities (LIDDAs).
This two-part webinar covers the following topics:
- Features and navigation of the LTC Online Portal
- Management of waiver program assessments and forms in the LTC Online Portal
- Purpose and Workflow of the HCS or TxHmL Pre-enrollment Form
- Purpose and Workflow of the 8578 Intellectual Disability (ID)/Related Condition (RC) Assessment
- Purpose and Workflow of the 3608/8582 Individual Plan of Care (IPC) Form
- Purpose and Workflow of the Individual Movement (IMT) Form
- Purpose and Workflow of the 3615 Request to Continue Suspended Services Form
- Purpose and Workflow of the 3616 Request for Termination of Waiver Program Services Form
- Purpose and Workflow of the HCS Provider Location Update (PLU) Form
- Available Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) and TMHP resources for program providers, LIDDAs, and FMSAs
This webinar does not provide billing training. For more information about billing with TMHP, refer to the Learning Management System (LMS) at learn.tmhp.com, and search for TexMedConnect or Claims in the keyword search feature.