Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Claims Matching Refresher Webinar for Home and Community-Based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Program Providers and FMSAs previously live streamed on April 18, 2023.
In this webinar, TMHP presented the following:
• EVV claims matching update for HCS and TxHmL program providers and FMSAs
• Terminology refresher for commonly referenced terms
• EVV claim matching statistics for HCS and TxHmL programs for dates of service 12/1/2022 to 4/14/2023
• Identified the top 3 EVV claim mismatch code scenarios for HCS and TxHmL programs and presented their solutions
• Listed helpful resources pertaining to EVV claims matching (refer to the Resources Handout below)
• Individualized Skills and Socialization Updates
• Q&A Session (refer to the Q&A document below)
EVV claims matching for HCS and TxHmL resumed on May 1, 2023. Refer to the "EVV Claims Matching for HCS and TxHmL Will Begin for Dates of Service Starting May 1, 2023" notice posted on February 7, 2023. You may also find the link to this notice in the Resources Handout below.
Questions and Answers
An accessible PDF of the Webinar will be available soon.